VR Bedroom Users can Upgrade to VR Pro
Some of the new features:
- New drag and drop system with a thumbnail plan list
- Rotate items with the mouse
- Toolbar option to stop units rotating to nearest wall
- Door swings now shown
- Increased range of handles including (None) option
- Long rod handles
- Option to work in Imperial Dimensions
- Vertical snap option to locate items on top of others
- Zebrano wood texture
- Table lamp, radio, house plant and other visual items
- Recessed ceiling lights
- Gloss finish fascias showing reflections
- You now have control over which library items are scheduled and whether they use price groups or a single price.
- Specify the initial datum of items in your library together with a snap to worktop level option.
- Export function for saving Price Lists to a text file which can be read by e.g. Microsoft Excel
VR Pro is written by Mike Barnfield who developed all Versions of
VR Bedroom up to and including Version 8. You can therefore be sure that VR Pro
will retain the same quality and robustness that VR Bedroom users have enjoyed
for over 10 years.
Please contact Mike for any further information and a competitive
quote for the upgrade.